ASK US NOW!
A Revamp Personal Trainer is a specialist in creating and monitoring exercise interventions for a broad range of populations. These persons may be at risk of developing, or have existing, medical conditions and injuries. The aims of Revamp interventions are to prevent acute or manage subacute or chronic disease or injury, and assist in restoring one’s optimal physical function, health or wellness. These interventions are exercise-based and include health and physical activity education, advice and support and lifestyle modification with a strong focus on achieving behavioural change. Revamp trainers are recognised professionals displaying a diverse range of knowledge and skills, working across a variety of areas.
- An initial assessment to determine health status, functional ability, fitness level and previous exercise/physical activity history
- Explain how exercise will help to treat or improve your condition and how it can greatly improve your quality of life
- Discuss your exercise and health goals, as well as strategies to achieve these goals. S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Complete a physical assessment to determine your current physical abilities to enable a program to be designed specifically for you
- Instruction on how to correctly complete the exercise program, including discussion on the purpose of the exercise and benefits
- Conduct one-on-one training sessions as well as group sessions
- Constant 24/7 online support including facebook support groups
- Written reports back to your doctor or allied health professional detailing your exercise plan and progress if required
- Ongoing assessment to track your progress and identify changes to your program that needs to occur
The highly trained team at Revamp PT are able to translate their knowledge of anatomy, physiology, nutrition and psychology to bridge the gap between the specific application of allied health practices and your ongoing recovery to comprehensive health, fitness, and performance. Revamp prides itself on dedication to consistent learning and constant improvement. Through our unique programs our clients develop lifelong skills, strategies and knowledge to ensure optimum health for ideal living and sustainability. We are here to guide you back to your optimum self.
One or more of the following qualifications:
- Cert III & IV In Fitness
- Graduate Diploma Of Nutrition
- Registration with Fitness Australia or ESSA
- Bachelor or Masters degree in any of the following:
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise & Sport Science
Accredited exercise physiologists (AEPs) specialise in clinical exercise interventions. They can assist people at high-risk of developing, or with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries, individuals requiring rehabilitation following injury or surgery and for strength and conditioning generally.
These interventions are provided by health and physical activity education, exercise delivery, advice and support and lifestyle modification with a strong focus on achieving behavioural change. They work with a spectrum of clients from medical patients to elite athletes.
AEPs are recognised allied health professionals displaying a diverse range of knowledge and skills, working across a variety of areas in the health and exercise and sports science fields. The aims of AEP interventions are to prevent or manage chronic disease or injury, and assist in restoring one’s optimal physical function, health or wellness.
AEPs undertake university studies in the area of clinical exercise physiology and are required to meet an extensive accreditation process that includes practicum experience in a range of settings and environments. It is a requirement that applicants submit an evidence-based practice application to ESSA for assessment of requisite knowledge and application of abilities and skills to gain national accreditation.
When you receive an injury, do you visit a physiotherapist, an osteopath, a chiropractor, or another allied health professional?
After three or four visits, you can’t feel pain any more, so you stop going, rest a while, and get back to what you were doing before. Do you then wonder why you’re only at 60% or 70% health?
We have been there, and that’s exactly why REVAMP PT was born. Revamp will take you from Injury to Activity. We will work with your current allied health professionals to get you back to 100% fitness as soon as possible!
No longer do you have to suffer from recurring injuries, wasting money on expensive services only to rest and injure yourself again! Let Revamp PT help get you back on your feet, better and quicker than ever before!
Visit us at: https://www.facebook.com/revamppt/ for further info.
Still having other questions?
NEED MORE INFO?
Not content with having to rest and recover? Revamp PT was born out of the research and development of ongoing rehabilitative training programs designed to accelerate healing and fitness. We’re here to help – get in touch with us today to personalize your recovery and get back on the path to optimum fitness!